Screenshots of SMSCaster E-Marketer Standard
- Compose easily to groups or all contacts in your contact list.
- Contact list management - Manage subscribed and unsubscribed phone number.
- Contact groups
- Received SMS at Inbox. New messages are shown in bold.
- Outbox showing messages to be sent.
- Let you select which COM port to use.
Information of the phone is shown if connected successfully.
- List of already sent messages. Each column can be sorted by clicking the header.
- Reply to inbox message.
Screenshots of SMSCaster E-Marketer Enterprise
The GSM Enterprise Edition has all the features and functionalities of the Standard Edition, plus it supports multiple phones:
Screenshots of SMSCaster E-Marketer CDMA
- The CDMA edition works the sames as the GSM edition. This shows a Nokia 6235 CDMA phone is connected. There are also many other Nokia CDMA phones supported.
- This shows a Huawei EC321 is connected. Also supported is Huawei EC325.
- This shows a ZTE MC315 data card is connected. Also supported is ZTE MG880.
is bulk SMS, text messaging sender software for marketing. It differs from other SMS software by sending SMS directly with a mobile phone, GSM modem or cell terminal. Therefore, no SMS gateway is required for sending SMS.
Designed for broadcasting bulk SMS, SMSCaster E-Marketer has many features you will find useful. Its project files can be saved and opened later for different “Marketing Campaigns”. Each project consists of “Compose”, “Contacts”, “Outbox” and “Sent”:
“Compose” - A user friendly SMS editor to edit your SMS message. It supports GSM 7-bit, 8-bit and UCS2 16-bit character encoding. It will determine the appropriate encoding for you while you are typing. Other options like “Long SMS” and “Flash SMS” are supported.
“Contacts” - Built-in contact list manages recipients' name and phone numbers. Existing data can be imported into the contact list easily. There are five user defined fields to store extra information. All of them can be used as data source for “SMS mail merge”, a way to personalize each copy of SMS message.
“Outbox” - Allow you to have a final check on the outgoing SMS before you press the Start button.
“Sent” - Stores all sent SMS for your reference.
Since SMS is fast and cost effectiveness, messages like promotion, reminder and statement are well suited to be delivered by using SMSCaster E-Marketer.
There is no huge investment and hidden cost in using SMSCaster E-Marketer. Just use your existing computer and mobile phone, with connection options of USB data cable, Bluetooth or Infra red, you are equipped with a powerful marketing weapon.There is no other quicker and easier way to contact your customer than using SMS. In this mobile age, people like to receive SMS messages and think it's cool. When they get your SMS message, they deal with it immediately and they carry around your messages with their mobile devices wherever they go.
All of These Products Costs are:
SMSCaster E-Marketer (GSM Standard Perpetual license $198.00)+SMSCaster E-Marketer (GSM Enterprise Perpetual license $396.00)+SMSCaster E-Marketer (CDMA Standard Perpetual license $198.00)+SMSCaster E-Marketer (CDMA Enterprise Perpetual license $396.00)
But I PrOvIdE U FuLL Free that is 0$$$.....!!!