ABOUT THIS GAME:-
Chickens. For centuries we have oppressed them, grilling, roasting, stewing, and stuffing them in buns. We should have known the time would come for us to pay. And it did.
Intergalactic chickens invaded Earth, seeking revenge for the oppression of their earthly brethren. They came out of nowhere, and everywhere. It was only you who managed to repel the invasion, and saved humanity from an eternity of servitude.
Then, things got serious. The intergalactic chickens assaulted the solar system and tried make sure that every planet was inhabited exclusively by chickens. Yet again, it was you who took the world's fate in your ketchup-stained hands and saved the day.
But it isn't over yet. Once more, it's time to don your non-stick egg-repulsing helmet and fight for our ancestral right to omelettes. Only you can make a difference. Will you succeed? Will the future of chicken burgers be secure? Or will you end up as part of the menu in a galactic chicken restaurant?
- Up to 4-player cooperative play!
- Journey to 12 star systems — it's a regular trek across the galaxy (...a star trek?)
- Fight through 120 waves of invading chickens.
- Discover 6 awesome weapons — plus a secret one!
- Upgrade weapons through 11 power levels — and a supercharged 12th!
- Collect 30 unique bonuses.
- Acquire 13 medals — advance your chicken-hunting career.
- Unlock 7 secret features.
- Internet high score tables — compare yourself with people from all over the world!
- Multiplayer — play on the same computer, over your LAN, or on the internet.
- Over 15 minutes of original orchestral soundtrack (also available separately).
CHEAT CODES OF THIS GAME:-Cheat Codes:
Go to the "Option" tab, then select "Gameplay". Turn on the "Cheats" option.
Return to the main menu and begin game play. Press [F9] + [F10] during game
play to enable cheat mode. Then, press one of the following keys:
250,000 points - [F3]
Level skip - [F5]
Extra lives - [F6]
Extra weapons - [F7]
Extra rockets - [F8]
Try to make a backup after finishing each level:
- You have to quit before making a backup.
- Don't do backups while the game is running.
- Location(c drive as default).
- Win98 c:\windows\application data\intr action studios\ci3
- WinXP C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\intr action studios\ci3
- Copy and paste the folder to a new name like ci3_bak
- When you get killed, dont panic. Just delete the ci3 folder and rename the
copied folder (the backup) to ci3.
- The game is all set to previous level.
Hint - Extra points:
When you want to kill monsters, fire on its body to get higher scores. Firing
on arms, legs and other parts causes much less damage. Don't forget to use your
Rockets if you have them. Find a way to get the powerups. You'll need them.
Play the first area (solar system). When a chicken appears, ram it with your ship.
Do this until all of your lives are gone. Then, go to the first area (solar system)
again. You will have 16 lives, 16 missiles, and all unlockables.